Thanks to some person's Facebook post (guess Facebook is good for something every once in a while), we found a cool video about the famous Rolling Stones concert at Ratcliffe Stadium. NOOOO we weren't old enough to be there, just heard about it and junk.
Take it away, Rich Rodriquez and Dan Godwin:
Hey Dorktown listeners, long and interesting one with local musician Luke Freeman from Brother Luke and the Comrades. The Dorktown crew gets to drink some beer and hang out with Luke and talk about a buncha cool junk. Stuff like:
- Bubba is not gay and grants wishes.
- Does home-schooling produce assholes? Nope.
- Mikey was bullied… let's all cry about it.
- Bells went to Fresno High?
- The beginnings of Luke's music life.
- Weeknight shows can be rough.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches in Clovis.
- MUSIC BREAK: Brother Luke plays live!
- What is Baja Sauce?
- Dorktown gets sad.
- ValleyWho and Mike Oz.
- The lowdown on Luke's VVV's residency.
- FONZY EYYYS!
- FCC and Master.
There's a healthy amount of swearing so look out.
Click the file below to listen!:
Make sure to look in on Luke playing with special guest musicians at Veni Vidi Vici's, Monday nights all through April!
Dorktown is also available on iTunes. Go like Dorktown's Face. Email the show: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Picture of Luke stolen from local stud, Ryan C. Jones]
Bullard rules. Clovis West does not – neither does Long Beach Poly.