This year’s Summer has started out pretty mild, you have to admit. But there are a few months of heat and whatnot inevitably ahead.
So here are things to look out for or remember to do, so that you can enjoy Fresno’s Summer:
- Mountain hikes.
- Patios at night.
- Beach days.
- Standing in front of open freezer doors.
- Seeing a Rodger Rocka’s show.
- Spray containing deet.
- Shaded breezeways.
- Slip N Slide.
- Grizzlies game.
- More water.
- Snow cone related food trucks.
- Afternoon movies.
- Things in and around lakes.
- Cold showers.
- Beer Gardens (Gazebo, Tioga, etc).
- Fashion Fair (inside).
- Industrial grade fans.
More water is no joke, ya gots to stay hydrated with all that beer drinking.
And here is something to think about as you go: Has complaining about the heat ever made it cooler?…