Musician and festival organizer, Cristobal, from animal-punk band Werebear and Spanspek Music & Arts Festival, visits Dorktown and helps the gang talk about stuff like:
- Dove season in Fresno.
- Is it okay for Dorktown to drink something other than Tioga Sequoia beer?
- The whats and whys of Spanspek.
- Growing up Orosi.
- What is wrong with Clovis?
- Mikey gets Dorktown involved with some podcast beef with Podawful and Ear Candy and it's awesome!
- MUSIC BREAK: Collecto.
- Werebear is also playing FUSE Fest 2012 dontcha know.
- Mikey almost dies for Becky.
- What the hell is a Werebear?
- MUSIC BREAK: Werebear.
- Fonzy Eyyys!
Please go out and have a nice craft beer from our friends at Tioga Sequoia!
Check out Dorktown's home, leave a kickass review on iTunes, like their Face and Tweet'um… you know… if you have the time or whatever.
This one won’t make the Podcast Hall Of Fame but we’re posting in anyway, because, well, we had fun. The Dorktown gang hangs out and talks all kinds of local and what nots:
- Laser Quest must be a front.
- Tioga Sequoia Brewing has hooked Bells.
- A review (sorta) of the Catacomb Party and the Fulton Mall.
- Forit Or Againit: Bringing the COCO Bobblehead to Fresno.
- Fresno Home and Garden Show: Horrid.
- Castillo’s impresses.
- MUSIC BREAK: Werebear “Night Of The Werebear”
- Podcaster advice.
- BEER DORK: Beer mules and Dust Bowl Brewing.
- REMOTE: Spokeasy’s.
- FONZY EYYS!
LISTEN HERE: Dorktown120.mp3
Dead In 60’s Catacomb Party video.
Ear Candy podcast.
Support Tioga Sequoia Brewing because they are big supporters of Craft Beer, Downtown Fresno and Fresno podcasts!
Check out Dorktown’s home, leave a kickass review on iTunes, like their Face and Tweet’um… you know… if you have the time or whatever.