A fresh episode of Dorktown is here to start your new week off. It's maybe more local talk and cussing than you could want or need but it's free so suck it up. Seriously though, thanks for listening and tell your cool friends. They'll hear stuff like:
- New WWE tag team: Dork Town.
- Low budget marketing with $1 shamrocks.
- The best time to go to Art Hop is when you're invisible.
- Mutants in Millerton Lake.
- New Fresno bars.
- Pagers ruled.
- NEW!: Dorktown News.
- MUSIC BREAK: Achievement House "Summer Spirit"
- Audie's is still the best.
- REMOTE: Tokyo Garden "Is It Metal"?
- FONZY EYYS!
Listen by clicking the file below:
You can also listen to Dorktown by downloading from iTunes. Leave Dorktown a message 559-492-0542.
Hey Dorktown listeners, long and interesting one with local musician Luke Freeman from Brother Luke and the Comrades. The Dorktown crew gets to drink some beer and hang out with Luke and talk about a buncha cool junk. Stuff like:
- Bubba is not gay and grants wishes.
- Does home-schooling produce assholes? Nope.
- Mikey was bullied… let's all cry about it.
- Bells went to Fresno High?
- The beginnings of Luke's music life.
- Weeknight shows can be rough.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches in Clovis.
- MUSIC BREAK: Brother Luke plays live!
- What is Baja Sauce?
- Dorktown gets sad.
- ValleyWho and Mike Oz.
- The lowdown on Luke's VVV's residency.
- FONZY EYYYS!
- FCC and Master.
There's a healthy amount of swearing so look out.
Click the file below to listen!:
Make sure to look in on Luke playing with special guest musicians at Veni Vidi Vici's, Monday nights all through April!
Dorktown is also available on iTunes. Go like Dorktown's Face. Email the show: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Picture of Luke stolen from local stud, Ryan C. Jones]