In the latest episode of Dorktown, the crew is joined by Eli and Luke from Fresno noise pop band The Quiet Americans. some things discussed:
- Dorktown has joined forces with Tioga Sequoia Brewing (you know, like every other podcast in town).
- Craft beer and a review of Rogue's Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale.
- Buy stamps and the post office.
- What's going on with the Quiet Americans.
- Fresno crowds.
- MUSIC BREAK!: "Selia"
- Stories of the road.
- Bells Air Guitar stories.
- LA, SF and East Bay venues.
- Fresno pizza.
- Mike's Lounge: Does it need the 'hipster treatment'?
- Fonzy Eyyyss.
Click and listen:
Support Tioga Sequoia Brewing because they are big supporters of Craft Beer, Downtown Fresno and Fresno podcasts!
Check out Dorktown's home, leave a kickass review on iTunes, like their Face and Tweet'um… you know… if you have the time or whatever.
Big Grand Opening for Twee today as they complete their bold move from Wishon Row to Downtown and The Warnors. Could this be a Wishon Row business trend? We know that Cafe Corazon loves Downtown and there is probably a spot open in the Warnors building… (just trying to start something).
Speaking of Grand Openings and moves, did you go to the brick and mortar version of Dusty Buns last night? Packed!
Exciting times for two of Fresno's hippest businesses.