It really saddens us to promote something that is partially going on in Clovis. But this involves craft beer and biking so we have to swallow our pride and post:
This one won’t make the Podcast Hall Of Fame but we’re posting in anyway, because, well, we had fun. The Dorktown gang hangs out and talks all kinds of local and what nots:
- Laser Quest must be a front.
- Tioga Sequoia Brewing has hooked Bells.
- A review (sorta) of the Catacomb Party and the Fulton Mall.
- Forit Or Againit: Bringing the COCO Bobblehead to Fresno.
- Fresno Home and Garden Show: Horrid.
- Castillo’s impresses.
- MUSIC BREAK: Werebear “Night Of The Werebear”
- Podcaster advice.
- BEER DORK: Beer mules and Dust Bowl Brewing.
- REMOTE: Spokeasy’s.
- FONZY EYYS!
LISTEN HERE: Dorktown120.mp3
Support Tioga Sequoia Brewing because they are big supporters of Craft Beer, Downtown Fresno and Fresno podcasts!
Little known (too us anyway) Fresno electronic band, Actress, is playing Saturday night at the big send off to The Ranch. Looking like an excellent lineup with other fine Fresnans like Fast Car, Grow and Light Thieves. Plus Elk Grove's The Speed of Sound in Seawater's and Empty Eyes.
Have a listen to some Actress and enjoy some nice mellow Fresno music that's really very good: